Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye Bye 2008. Welcome 2009.

Boy, am I glad 2008 is over (well, almost over) and what a roller-coaster ride it has been. Everything from collapse of Lehman Brothers triggering the global financial meltdown to the Mumbai terror attacks unfolding live on TV affected all of us deeply in more ways than one. Personally too, a lot of things happened to my family and me that I'd rather forget. So, with a lot of optimism, I look forward to the new year ahead. For whatever it is worth, you can find a list of top 10 of everything in 2008 here.

Wish you all a happy and prosperous 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

..I do agree with you.But don't you think that India has been able to withstand the recession better than the "AMERICANS"?or are we yet to feel the aftershocks.
2008 or 2009,recession has not affected the local markets or penetrated in the cities and towns of India to any extent of spoiling the purchase n spend friendly middle class people.Whatever has happened to Lehman brothers..the happy-go-lucky bindaas hyderabadi(andhrite) is content as long his wife's shopping is done!!I think recession is in the mind.If u think it is...then it is.else it is not.
this is by far a good challenge 2008-09 has given.
lets make most of it.ring out wild bells...ring in the new.ALL THE BEST!!